Before calling the office, check our FAQs to see if your question is already answered.
- Residential Installations
- Residential Monthly Direct Debit 12 Month Contracts
- 150 Euro Yearly Accounts with a 60gb total data limit
- Part Time Access Accounts
- Rebooting your Internet Connection
- Can I Get Online, Right Now?
Accounts with a Residential Installation of a receiver and a router:
This is your decision to give your encryption key out to your renters, if you do and you have a pay as you go account then they can then contact the office on 952 932 266, they can come to the office to pay or they can pay online through Paypal by credit / debit card.
If you have a yearly account, it would mean that when you give out the encryption code they will have access to this and will not need to pay.
We do not recommend the data limited account if you are renting the property or have children due to the amount of data that they would consume.
Residential Monthly Direct Debit 12 Month Contracts
150 Euro Yearly Accounts with a 60gb total data limit.
Part Time Access
Internet access can be paid for by the following methods: PayPal, Bank Transfer, Cash in the office or Credit card (3% charge).
There is no contract for this account.
Rebooting your Internet Connection
If you are experiencing problems with your internet connection, the first thing to try is to reboot (re-start) the power supply to your Nanostation Receiver (Fig.3). Follow this simple procedure. It is important that you follow the instructions in the order shown.
- Go to your wireless router (Fig.1). At the back, there is a blue connector, marked ‘WAN’. Check that your network cable is connected to the WAN socket and the other end to the Nanostation Power Supply (Fig.2) in to the socket marked ‘LAN’.
- Now check that the cable, plugged in to the ‘POE’ socket on your Nanostation Power Supply (Fig.2), is securly connected to your Nanstation (Fig.3).
- With your Nanostation Power Supply (Fig.2), unplug the power cable from the electricity socket.
- Wait for 15 minutes. This allows the power supply to discharge itself. You will see the little, green light go out.
- Plug the electricity cable back in to the wall socket.
- Wait a moment for the Nanostation Power Supply (Fig.2) to re-initialize. After a minute, or so, the lights will stop flashing.
- Let the blinking lights stabilize on your wireless router (Fig.1).
- Now turn your computer/laptop/games console back on. You should now have access to the internet. If not, contact our Customer Services team.